Welcome to Avalonia Docs!
Learn how to create .NET GUI applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android and Web Assembly from a single codebase.
Avalonia is supported on the following platforms:
- Windows 8 and higher
- Note: Avalonia works correctly on Windows 7 also, but not supported officially
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 and higher
- for Linux:
- Debian 9 (Stretch) and higher
- Ubuntu 16.04 and higher
- Fedora 30 and higher
The following environments support Avalonia XAML with IntelliSense:
- Visual Studio 2017 and higher (with or without Resharper 2020.3). Avalonia Visual Designer is also supported.
- JetBrains Rider 2020.3 and higher.